We can meet court requirements for all 50 states. Call us to learn more.
Fresh Start Counseling has many years of experience with working with clients who need to complete services due to an out of state arrest. Many states require that a person completes treatment by attending group sessions, individual sessions, DUI prevention classes, educational classes, defensive driving or DUI risk classes. A packet is often required to be mailed back to the state by the agency at the completion of treatment. Fresh Start Counseling can help you complete the out of state requirements, packet paperwork, and mail it to the appropriate state agency. Please call for more details.
Out of State Solutions
Serving all 50 States
We deal with your states specific requirements to over your convenient out of state counseling.
- Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas
- California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware
- Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho
- Illinois, Indiana, Iowa
- Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland
- Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana
- Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York
- New Jersey, North Carolina and South Carolina
- North Dakota and South Dakota
- Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania
- Rhode Island, Tennessee, and Texas
- Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington
- West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
A dual paradigm approach that fosters group interaction and personalized care.
We believe in follow up and follow through; client convenience; planning, and caring. We believe in connecting, building, and maintaining clear communication. Supporting your needs and values; we work through your worldview, your lens for viewing the world. This allows us to provide a supportive and familiar environment. This is just one of the ways in which we provide you with personalized care.